Fresh + sustainable desert sage from New Mexico is hand wrapped into ready-to-burn bundles. STASH's smudge sticks come from the Taos Pueblo. Makers Polly + her family say that each is "wrapped with prayers."
Smudging has been used for thousands of years in the Americas + around the world. Its rituals + benefits that belong to all humans include:
- renew the energy in a space
- cleanse + purify your personal aura
- may be used for blessings + rituals
- create a space of "new beginnings"
- cleans the air by killing airborne bacteria
Smudge sticks like to burn! Make sure your bundle is fully out when you're finished using it. Douse with water or in sand, then use it again many times. Colors of cotton twine vary.